Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I feel terribly inadequate. El Camino College is ruining my life by sending the transcript out so late. I don't know what the hell the matter with them is. Shit. I just am enraged. I wish they would hurry the hell up. this is obscene. I am going to listen to a god damn love song to get my mind off this trash... oooh ahhh. yes smooth rolling notes. Lullaby way offf broadway. I think its time that someone brought us some wine and poured it down my back and we had a fun time in a jacuzzi in the sky. i'll plant a palm tree in a cloud and well use it as a sail to norway and visit my ol friend Ingvald. I'll drop gilly off at a cave in tennessee. and pick up some elvis CD's and we'll play them on our cloudmobile as we putter off to Liberia. and get a T shirt that says Liberia on it because that is the coolest name for a place. It's like living in a town called Freedom, but more tropical. BUt a bit disgusting because it shares the end -ia with monrovia.

I hate El Camino Transcript man. he promised to send it out on Friday, the bastard, my dad says to just delete el camino but it says specificially at amcas, to not do so.

what a pile of grade A bullshit. I seen it on the windowsill that's how apparent it is to me.
DOn't know how it got there but I seen it sliding down in chunks. what a crapshoot.
Crapshoot- something that has an unpredictable outcome.
but Im using it differently.

No comments: